Indian School, Ibra a co-educational secondary school affiliated to CBSE, Delhi, having classes from Pre-school to Ten, invites applications from enterprising educators for the position of Teacher of the following subjects:
- English (Middle & Secondary Classes) - M.A., B.Ed.
- Hindi (Primary & Middle Classes) - M.A., B.Ed.
- Mathematics (Middle & Secondary Classes) - M.Sc., B.Ed.
- Science (Middle & Secondary Classes) - M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry), B.Ed.
- Social Science (Middle & Secondary Classes)- M.A., B.Ed.
- Visual and Performing Arts
(Primary to Secondary)- Graduation in Music/Dance/Fine Arts
Preference will be given to those willing to stay beyond formal school hours to help children in scholastic and co-scholastic areas. Ability to reach out to children will be highly valued. The candidates should have excellent communication skills in English, professional approach, high degree of initiative and commitments, besides being conversant with computers and other teaching tools.
Number of years of experience is not a bar. Freshers may apply and be ready to learn and mentored. Skills and passion would be an asset.
Short-listed candidates will be informed about the interview dates.
All rights reserved with the School Management in regard to short-listing of candidates, interview and appointment. No enquiring in this regard will be entertained.
For more Iinformation please contact:
right mouse click > save link as
Academic Calendar, Coming Soon